Celebrity Celebrity Fashion Celebrity Fitness Celebrity Moms Celebrity Photos Celebrity Weight Loss Jessica Alba All the Times Jessica Alba Inspired Us to Live a Fit, Balanced Lifestyle
When Jessica Alba trained to reprise her role as a "stripper with a heart of gold" in Sin City 2, she never looked more toned and her body never looked so svelte. The secret? She knows working out can suck so she makes it fun. "I have to break a sweat or I don't feel like I've gotten anything done," the June 2015 cover star told SHAPE. "When I only have 30 minutes, I'll do a series of burpees, mountain climbers, squat jumps, planks, and a few sun salutations. But I'm not going to lie. Working out sucks. Which is why I love taking classes because I'm surrounded by other people and that keeps me motivated and accountable." We've all been there before. 
Celebrity Celebrity Fashion Celebrity Fitness Celebrity Moms Celebrity Photos Celebrity Weight Loss Jessica Alba All the Times Jessica Alba Inspired Us to Live a Fit, Balanced Lifestyle


If that's not relatable, we don't know what is.
When you go on vacation, especially if that vacation is somewhere tropical, you'll probably take pictures sipping frothy cocktails by the beach and taking naps under an umbrella. Alba, on the other hand, shares her assortment of neon workout gear while on vacation in Los Cabos, Mexico. The actress knows that workouts don't need to take a back seat just because you take a trip, but we bet she's sipping on a Mai Thai shortly after that beach run.
Celebrity Celebrity Fashion Celebrity Fitness Celebrity Moms Celebrity Photos Celebrity Weight Loss Jessica Alba All the Times Jessica Alba Inspired Us to Live a Fit, Balanced Lifestyle
 
Alba admits she was never big on breakfast, usually opting for a banana and coffee, but she's since moved on to smoothies, saying one particular blend has become her go-to before a workout. "I recently started making this shake using vegan protein powder, matcha green tea powder, a banana, coconut water, and ice," she told us last year. "I drink it before a workout and it doesn't make me feel too full. Or I can have it afterward and feel satisfied until lunch." 
Celebrity Celebrity Fashion Celebrity Fitness Celebrity Moms Celebrity Photos Celebrity Weight Loss Jessica Alba All the Times Jessica Alba Inspired Us to Live a Fit, Balanced Lifestyle

The actress' approach to diet and fitness are simple and not at all fanatical. "As I've gotten older and after I became a mom, it became more of a priority to be healthy for the right reasons. It's more important to have a balanced approach instead of trying to be perfect," she says. Totally with you, girl. And if she skips a workout or gets lax on her healthy eating, this savvy mom isn't too hard on herself. "I don't deprive myself. I have [junk] if I want it. When I do feel that I am depriving myself, I find that I binge. That's not a balanced way to go about it."
Ghulam Haider Blogger

Ghulam Haidder

Ghulam Haider is a Pakistani Professional Blogger, Online Entrepreneur, Internet Celebrity, YouTuber and Social Media Activist.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: