Love My Shape Celebrity Moms, Models Plus Size Models Ashley Graham Shamed for Not Being Curvy Enough
Despite making history as the first-ever size-16 model to grace the cover of Sports Illustrated's swimsuit issue, Ashley Graham was body shamed this week for not being curvy enough for some fans-turned-trolls. 
After posting a photo on Instagram this week rocking a crop top, the hateful comments started rolling in. "I knew it you did lose a lot of weight! I am no longer a fan of yours you betrayed a lot of people! So I'll find another plus size beautiful woman bcuz you're full of s**t!!! #damnshame #justliketherest," one person commented.
Love My Shape, Celebrity Moms, Models, Plus Size Models,
"What happened to embracing your size? You advertise that message then go and lose weight?? I mean hey more power to you, but idk...puzzled," one commenter questioned. "Why are you changing yourself? I thought you were comfortable being yourself and being plus size. You are clearly losing tons of weight," another accused.
Others called out her lack of curves in the photo and called her a "fake fat person" pretending to be overweight. (Cue Justin Bieber "What Do You Mean"??)
Obviously, the always outspoken Graham fired back with a comment of her own shutting down the body shamers and accusations that she's "clearly lost a ton of weight." "People come on my page and body shame me because I'm too big, because I'm too small, because I'm not good enough for their standards...But at the end of the day I'm good enough for me," Graham wrote. "Angles will make anyone look bigger or smaller and I just happen to know mine."
Love My Shape, Celebrity Moms, Models, Plus Size Models,
The body pos activist then went on Snapchat to further emphasize her point, posting a lingerie shot with the message, "I will not let others dictate what they think my body should look like for their own comfort, and neither should you."
Sadly, this messed up game of celebs being slammed for being too curvy, then too skinny is nothing new, but Graham's clearly not having it. Until this ridiculous cycle ends for good, check out these other celebs who give the middle finger to body shamers.
Ghulam Haider Blogger

Ghulam Haidder

Ghulam Haider is a Pakistani Professional Blogger, Online Entrepreneur, Internet Celebrity, YouTuber and Social Media Activist.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: