Fitness Inspiration, Instagram, Body Confidence, Body Body Image, Celebrity Photos Celebs Who Give the Middle Finger to Body Shamers
After Kim Kardashian was shamed for posting her 'I have nothing to wear' nude selfie, she pretty much broke the Internet (again) with an epic open letter on her website timed to International Women's Day. She wrote, "It's 2016. The body-shaming and slut-shaming—it's like, enough is enough. 

Celebs Who Give the Middle Finger to Body Shamers

I will not live my life dictated by the issues you have with my sexuality. You be you and let me be me," she wrote. "I am a mother. I am a wife, a sister, a daughter, an entrepreneur and I am allowed to be sexy." If that weren't enough of an 'eff you' to the haters, sheposted this photo yesterday alongside Emily Ratajkowski giving a literal middle finger to everyone who shamed her for her previous post. Emily posted the same photo on her account with the caption, "We are more than just our bodies, but that doesn't mean we have to be shamed for them or our sexuality. #liberated @kimkardashian". Preach, ladies.
Celebs Who Give the Middle Finger to Body Shamers
We gained a whole new respect for Kesha when she opened up about her struggles with anorexia and bulimia in a first-person essay for ELLE UK. Now, nearly two years later and back in the spotlight, she refuses to let anyone set unrealistic expectations for what she should look like or tell her how she should feel about her body. She posted this bikini picwith the caption, "not a slave to perfection right now. fuck it. ***body shamers please fuck off ain't nobody got time for it." Right? Don't people have better things to do? After an Instagram meme skinny-shamed "Star Wars" actress Daisy Ridley, accusing her of setting unrealistic expectations for young girls and not having the curves of a 'real woman',
Celebs Who Give the Middle Finger to Body Shamers
she fired back with 
an Instagram post reminding the world that real women come in all shapes and sizes. She wrote, "I will not apologise for how I look, what I say and how I live my life 'cause what's happening inside is much more important anyway, and I am striving to be the best version of myself, even if I stumble along the way." (Get more on her stance against skinny-shaming here: 
Celebs Who Give the Middle Finger to Body Shamers

Celebs Who Give the Middle Finger to Body Shamers

Celebs Who Give the Middle Finger to Body Shamers

Celebs Who Give the Middle Finger to Body Shamers

Celebs Who Give the Middle Finger to Body Shamers
Ghulam Haider Blogger

Ghulam Haidder

Ghulam Haider is a Pakistani Professional Blogger, Online Entrepreneur, Internet Celebrity, YouTuber and Social Media Activist.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: