All the Times Khloe Kardashian Inspired Us to Be Body Positive Khloe Kardashian, Celebrity, Celebrity Fashion, Celebrity Fitness Celebrity Photos, Celebrity Weight Loss
In case you haven't seen her on Shape's May cover, Khloe Kardashian is looking (and feeling) fierce and fit as ever. She dished about how it feels to have ditched 35 pounds, gained a tough attitude, and finally embraced her shape.

All the Times Khloe Kardashian Inspired Us to Be Body Positive

 "I love my shape because I've earned every curve. I work hard in the gym to get it. But I also loved my shape before, when I was even curvier. I was always incredibly comfortable in my skin. Everybody else saw me in a different way, but I didn't see myself that way. I still wore bodycon dresses back then; I didn't cover up with a muumuu. Today I put in the work to get the curves I have and every bit of firmness. 
Khloe Kardashian, Celebrity, Celebrity Fashion, Celebrity Fitness, Celebrity Photos, Celebrity Weight Loss,

When haters cried "Photoshop!" at Khloe's Complexspread this summer, she took to Instagram to shut them down by posting an unretouched photo alongside the published one. Her caption showed that 1) she doesn't give the negative comments a second thought and 2) she's proud AF of her body (which she should be).
"This one is for all the troll haters out there that cannot seem to give me an ounce of credit for my daily workouts! The image on the left is an unretouched photo from the actual camera on the day of the shoot. The image on the right is the retouched photo.
When Khloe appeared on the cover of People in October 2015, she talked about growing up looking different than her sisters but loving her body all the same.
"I never considered myself fat. I knew I didn't look like my sisters and I didn't have those shapes, but I didn't think that was wrong. I had parents who were incredibly loving and nurturing and made me feel beautiful, so I never questioned that."
Khloe Kardashian, Celebrity, Celebrity Fashion, Celebrity Fitness, Celebrity Photos, Celebrity Weight Loss,

Khloe Kardashian, Celebrity, Celebrity Fashion, Celebrity Fitness, Celebrity Photos, Celebrity Weight Loss,

Khloe Kardashian, Celebrity, Celebrity Fashion, Celebrity Fitness, Celebrity Photos, Celebrity Weight Loss,

Khloe Kardashian, Celebrity, Celebrity Fashion, Celebrity Fitness, Celebrity Photos, Celebrity Weight Loss,
Ghulam Haider Blogger

Ghulam Haidder

Ghulam Haider is a Pakistani Professional Blogger, Online Entrepreneur, Internet Celebrity, YouTuber and Social Media Activist.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: